Armed Mercenary Military Organization
★ Welcome To Armed Mercenary Military Organization Secret Forums ★
Ideas & Suggeestions. 18ammotrainderbycovermeg

★ Welcome To Armed Mercenary Military Organization Secret Forums ★
Ideas & Suggeestions. 18ammotrainderbycovermeg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are A Union Of Mercenaries United To Become The Best Online Gaming Clan On The Web.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas & Suggeestions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Ideas & Suggeestions. Empty
PostSubject: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Post ideas here.
Back to top Go down
http://amostrike.guildmmorpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:40 pm

EV1LMAN123
[GMF] P1C [MK] {R}

allright we have new light tecno stuff and im here to brif u on it (sorry 4 typos i suck at spelling)

all right now RED LIGHT means we r being raided and u have to respond to it by doing what ever u do when were under attake
BLUE LIGHT ok now when the light is blue u have head for the red tele blue means were aboot to do a raid and u are going to go to the red tele and be brifed by USsomethin i forget his name any ways yeah if the light gos blue and u have {R} IN UR misson then u head in that red telle and wait to be talked to by USsomething or outher KK no words just go go go lol

GREEN LIGHT

ummm im still working on what that means OH i know u have to be quit and stand cuz when the lights green who evers in cgarge at the time is guna talk to u guys so green u better not be talking kk

thats it for now EV1LMAN123 [GMF] P1C [MK] {R}
Back to top Go down
thegoods14
Officer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Ya, I like that alot
Back to top Go down
Reman
Officer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:06 am

Excuse me, While I might be new here, I just have to say:
I love the layout of this forum, but as I found this forum from Mabinogi, I have to ask. Is there going to be a specific area of the forum dedicated to this game? Because all I have seen so far is "Habbo Hotel" Information, and I've already given up "Hobo Hotel" years ago. And while you ponder that proposal/idea, I'm going to bounce another one off your heads, when we get the "Mercen-ogi" portion of this forum up, I advise we have a paticular armor that we wear, so as- to freak other players out, as we storm down a hill in a blur of Red armor and the blood of our foes and we slice them to death and conquer.

Or, If you're not going to bring the Mercenary portion up to speed for Mabinogi, I'll be just as happy to leave. I'd be willing to Help with the extra rules/procedures that might be required to make a unified, and structured army- of like-wised soldiers.

P.S. I'm really not like this all the time, I'm just a tad peeved off that there was no portion of the website dediated to Mabinogi, Other than that, I love what you have done with the place.

You'll see my application in your guild mailbox or whatever.

~Reman.
Back to top Go down
shabbzy
Officer
shabbzy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok Guys Heres A Good Suggestion....

I'm Going To Create A Habbo Retro Or A Habbo CMS Which Is The Same As Habbo Hotel...
I Made These Retro So That This Could Be Our Secret Base.. So When Were Bored On Habbo Hotel And Dont Have Coins We Can Come On Here Where We Can Buy Rares, Chat And Go For A Swim Lol.

It's Much Faster Then The Habbo Hotel We Go On Because I Got My Very Own Server At Home, Because I Own A Business With My Dad And I Manage His Account Etc.. But Yea Its Fast Dont You Worry..

So Heres The Link To The Basic One I Made But Still Works.. I'm Making A Brand New One Very Soon.. It Should Be Online Before 1st Of May

Heres The Link: www.habboshabbzy.tk

Go Here For The Basic Retro I Made Which Work..

Thanks Guys See You Online... "Retro Or Habbo.com" cheers (KEEP ROCKING)
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboshabbzy.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas & Suggeestions.   Ideas & Suggeestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas & Suggeestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed Mercenary Military Organization :: Proposals-
Jump to: