Armed Mercenary Military Organization
★ Welcome To Armed Mercenary Military Organization Secret Forums ★
MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO 18ammotrainderbycovermeg

★ Welcome To Armed Mercenary Military Organization Secret Forums ★
MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO 18ammotrainderbycovermeg

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are A Union Of Mercenaries United To Become The Best Online Gaming Clan On The Web.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shabbzy
Officer
shabbzy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-24

MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO Empty
PostSubject: MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO   MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:52 am

Hi My Name Is Shabbzy Now Co-Owner Of Ammo.

My Story Begins 1 Year Ago In Real Life Joining www.habbo.com And Me Searching For A Job I've Been Through Army To Army, Military To Military And Then I Found Amo "Armed Mercenary Organization" Owner Was LastMercenary "MercenaryLords First Account" That Army Was Powerful And Great When I First Joined LM So Already Impressed With Me I Got Promoted 4 Times On That Single Day.. I Was A Recruit And Got Up To Captain In One Day Which Was A Huge Improvment. I Was Amazed From My Rank And Work I've Been Doing.. So Months Came And I Finally Got To A High Rank Which I Think It Was "Chief Of War" Meaning That I Was The Person Who Commanded War Or A Raid Then Came The Day Of S.S "Sercet Service" Owner Was Mane16 A Very Powerful Army Which We Had War Against Since Until Now We Still Had Wars But We Setteld This With A Peace Trity With Lewis8484 Or Twin8484 What Ever His Name Is Now Who Took Over S.S For Mane16 Because He Died From An Old Age Lol Well That What I Heard..
If You Search His Name Mane16 You Will See A Room Called Something Like "Memoral" Which You Will See Mane16 In The Tomb But Cant Really See Him Because Its Dark..
So Let Me Continue On About The War.. It Went On For Many Months Until Me And LM "Last Mercenary" Thought Of A Plan To Get Reed Of Them, So I Went Under Cover And Started From Recruit In The S.S Which Took Me A Long Long Time To Get To A Rank Which I Could Have Rights Because They Have Over 122 Ranks Which Was Alot At The Time But As I Was Experienced From "AMO" I Got To That Rank In A Couple Of Months Like "January To March" Something Like That.. So When I Had That Rank And Rights Here Came The Best Part Using It Agaist The S.S "Secret Service" Which Was Wicked Because I Had Rights In All Rooms So We Totally Trashed The Place, We Fucked The Rooms, Fucked The Stickers Etc..

But Then Some How They Caught Me I Persuaded Them That I Didnt Do Anything Wrong I Said "Why Would I Turn On My Own Army?" They Didnt Listen And Fired Me With Rights Taken Away From Me.. So We Won That Battle But The War Wasnt Over.. When I Was In The S.S I Took Everyones Name Down And Saved It On My Computer Incase They Would Have Tried The Same Thing As Me And They Did But I Said No To Them Joining Because I Knew They Were In The S.S

So Thats Basicly My Hole Life Through Amo Which Could Continue On And On But I'm To Tied To Write All That Up Lol And I Know You Want Even Read That Much So I Sumed It Up To That Much "Above"

Hope You Liked My Story
By
Shabbzy
"Keep Rocking" cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboshabbzy.tk
hellhuw
Officer

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO   MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:33 am

when i come and streight away i was cheif of war when shab was co-owner and the s.s war continued until now i am now a peace bringer after a yr of fighting we r finaly aat peace Smile
Back to top Go down
shabbzy
Officer
shabbzy

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO   MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:55 pm

True That Brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboshabbzy.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO   MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO Empty

Back to top Go down

MY STORY OF MY LIFE IN AMMO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armed Mercenary Military Organization :: Intel Vault :: Archives-
Jump to: